Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

No Rant today

So I've been feeling pretty down lately, trying to find some kind of balance in my life, and it's not working so well.  My current messed up health problems, and stresses from overambitious professors are probably not helping things very much.  Anyway, I thought i'd share some of my old ceramic works, since all i've got up here so far are my little wax figures.

These are some of my early bottles and vases, these are still some of my favorite forms, and I love the glazes on them, though I've been doing a lot of glaze experimentation lately, and my University ceramics studio has been reaping the benefits of my work.  I've added a couple of new glazes to our cone 10 firing range, the most vibrant is probably the tomato red.  Anyway, here's what I've got.


Copper Teal glaze on white stoneware:


Weiser's Honey on porcelain:

blue slip inlay on porcelain, clear glaze over top:


Vase Detail:

No comments:

Post a Comment